Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HU quest rules

I thought I better lay some actual rules for my HU play or it will just be madness!

1. Sessions will be 150 hands MAXIMUM
2. A maximum of 4 sessions a day, as I feel after thet I will not be concentrating properly
3. 20 Buy ins to step up (100 BB's)
4. Dropping below 15 Buy-ins will force me to step down
5. 1 table at a time and no sneaky MTT's SNG's at the same time, I must fully concentrate as I want to get really good at this
6. Double my money, I really should leave
7. When I feel like stopping I STOP!
8. Have fun and makes some monies!
The next is a hope/ semi-rule
9. Post a graph and my thoughts after every 2.5k hands ish

I realise at UB you can buy in for 200BB, but I don't think I will, I shall always stick to the 100BB buy in.

Thought I would make a table of values for moving up/down.

Level-----Step up to----------Step Down from
NL10------Starting------------Starting
NL 25-----$500----------------$375
NL50------$1000---------------$750
NL100-----$2000---------------$1500
NL200-----$4000---------------$3000
NL400-----$8000---------------$6000
NL600-----$12000--------------$9000

I think that is far enough for now :D
The hardest part of this IMO is the begining as I am starting with like 5 buy-ins and it could go wrong all so very fast.
I took a slight hit last night after taking near a buy in off somebody I lost it and my original buy in to someone else. One bonus is that I should be getting rakeback, well when rakeback.com start getting rake reports from the network again, god damnit hurry up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lucky with the challenge hutchy.

Anonymous said...

Any updates?

Hutchy said...

No, I haven't played whatsoever, xmas and new year stuff getting in the way. Plus there is the new xbox360 in the bargain. I keep going to play, then I think "Just one match of Fifa" then I am too tired for poker after the marathon XBOX session.