Wednesday, March 9, 2011

February disappeared!

I played 200 hands in the whole month of February, oops! It was a busy month for me with family and girlfriend commitments, including a long trip up North to watch my football team get pumped 5-0 by Aberdeen, on a crappy windy day, I was not a happy bunny! Well lets just say I never hit any of my goals! Lots of travel, birthday celebrations also hit my personal goals, so lets just say February was scunnered! I did play a couple tournaments, nothing major, I did win one of those 70FPP sats to Sunday 1/4 million, I am yet to enter that, tournament dollars sitting in my account. I may play that this Sunday, we shall see.
Not going to set any goals this month, but after a virtual months break, I hit the cash tables today with a renewed vigour. Previously I have had mixed experience of happy hours on Full Tilt but this mornings one seemed quite juicy, I did need a lucky break on a big hand to turn a profit though. Made a few mistakes, but that's expected when you are rusty from a break. I think I will look to play at this time again, it fits in well with my schedule at the moment, so hopefully my good results and motivation can continue.

No comments: