Saturday, January 23, 2010

2010 goals

I haven't played much poker over the last year or so, I definitely lost interest, as well as other things in life getting in the way. But the last few days I have been playing some 6-max PLO, and I must admit I have really enjoyed it. I also threw in a qualifier to the DS championship in Dublin, which I won, but I through away the chance in the next stage. I will have another crack next week as I think a weekend in Dublin could be really good craic! Just incase you may get disappointed I apologise in advance. I will set these goals, and try to hit them but if my interest in poker subsides again please don't hate me.

1. Get my roll on Poker770 from ~$50 to $500 using 6-max PLO
2. Qualify for a land based event entry fee over £200 (I know it is small but it gives me more scope and chance)
3. Read a poker book, hopefully get an omaha one to help me along.
4. Add Omaha to my Holdem Manager, should be done by Monday I would imagine.


That is all I can think of at the moment.
--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"my 2010 goal is to play a lot of poker and to focus on my blog.. but poker first. Lol



wwwthegameforyou@blogspot.com"