Thursday, December 7, 2006

The lonely road that is poker

The past week in my poker world has been miserable, much like the scottish weather I guess. I hope that my play won't be dictated to by the weather, because if that is so, im in for a long one. I just cant seem to catch anything, and when I do I get done over by a better hand. I was playing in a Tony G 5c/10c cash NLHE and I had flopped a full house, i thought I was quids in, only to be rivered and the opponent catching the better house. I don't want to make this blog a moan session, thats why I haven't posted any updates, don't really see the point in you lot sitting reading my beats, when I'm sure you have your own. As I speak, I feel a turn around, I have tightened up my play and stopped multi-tabling, I am currently sitting at a Tony G cash table, having doubled my stack, enjoying my poker once again. Lets hope it continues that way for a very long time!

Current balance:59.90

No comments: